-
August 19th, 2006, 07:47 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I used to do this all over HB..flop down for a chat on the board. I just havnt been round much lately. So I decided your board was a good place to flop down in today [img]eek.gif[/img] *hands you a tissue and a drink* sooo..you feeling better today? [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
August 19th, 2006, 11:15 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
you're more than welcome to flop down anytime....s* and yeah, i'm feeling a lil better today... i got everything outta my system the other day... *L*... sometimes ya just gotta get things off your chest and then you can stop worrying about it and move on... [img]wink.gif[/img] my stupid eyes were swelled almost shut when i got up this morning though... [img]frown.gif[/img] and i have these little blister-like things all over my face... i think it must be the meds working themselves outta my system... so hopefully they get the hell OUT soon! i look like a middle school kid with a mild case of acne...SEXXXXXAH MAMA!!... *L*.... *scratches...just a lil... then snatches my hand away*... lol, don was a nazi! he wouldn't let me scratch not one lil bit while he was here! hahahaha.... i wouldn't even know i was doing it... it was an unconscious kinda thing... i'd be layin in his lap watching tv, and all of the sudden i'd hear this voice above me going "Melllllllllllll! stop SCRATCHING!!" i still yet feel like a kid sneaking a cookie before dinner when i do it... *giggling*... i miss him...
i hope your wrist is feeling better soon... *huggs*... everything else goin ok? how are all your aminals? (yeah, i know i spelled it backwards, lol, long story) and hey, when you talk to chloe, tell her i said hey and happy birthday! i didn't know it was coming up! s*
-
August 21st, 2006, 01:58 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
-
August 21st, 2006, 02:24 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
awwwww, they are gorgeous!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] mmmmm, cheese blintzes..... yummmmmmm.... *L*.... no breakfast for me today, my tummy is rumbling... i had to stay with my mom last night, she doesn't like staying alone when my dad is on overnight trips... i spent most of the night awake, talkin to don, lol, so i didn't sleep as much as i should have... woke up late... got ready in a rush...and took off forgetting my breakfast and lunch... *L*.... the good news is that despite all that, i am still feeling so much better physically that it hardly matters that i only slept for about 3 hours or so...*L*... as far as other things go... i'm on a little bit of a roller coaster ride... ups and downs ya know... but everything is good in general... [img]smile.gif[/img] thanks for askin... *huggggs*....
-
August 21st, 2006, 02:42 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Is this a private Flop & Chat? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'm just passing through and wanted to give a wave to ma friends [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] .
Today I gotta move my stuff from my old apartment & move it back down to this bump in the road, It will be the first time I've seen Julie since she left in July...I'm not sure if I'm dreading it or what [img]confused.gif[/img]
Miz Angel, I just wanted you to know that I understand and thank you for the same.
rog
-
August 21st, 2006, 11:25 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
i was so wrong about today....
-
August 22nd, 2006, 12:56 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
*HUGS* RA.....sorry you had a bad day...
*flops down too and hands out beer* Sorry, its
Coors lite...I stole it from my brother.....*L*
Chele, your babies are still the cutest lil critters! *HUGS* ya
*waves @ ROger* How are you my friend??
-
August 22nd, 2006, 03:55 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
thank you too, rog... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] good luck with the moving... if you need to talk, we're here... *hugggs n smooches*......
-
August 22nd, 2006, 02:28 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
today is better... so far, lol... *huggs*... i didn't get much sleep, but somehow, i just seem to feel more optimistic and upbeat today... [img]smile.gif[/img]
i hope you all are having a good tuesday as well... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
August 22nd, 2006, 07:19 PM
#10
Inactive Member
flops down on the couch then hops back up again *giggling*
looks around......no one around....hehehehe.....jumps on the couch trying to touch the ceiling....wow this is fun......
thoughts of a trampoline are in my mind as my tushie lands back on the couch, feet dangling, hair flying....
smiling....breathing labored, sweat tingling my skin...but so happy.... I finally sit down and put up my feet, reaching for my diet pepsi...looking for the popcorn *g*......
reaches for the remote flipping through the channels finding Oprah.....now this is relaxing....
takes another sip......smiling wishing my friends where here to laugh and giggle with me but I know they will be here soon......
I hope everyone had a fantastic day....*hugs*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks